First, let's go over a quick review of mold. All molds are fungi, just like mushrooms and athlete's foot, for example. The mold that is toxic to you and your family is relatively uncommon in the fungus world, meaning most kinds aren't harmful. However, some are dangerous, so any mold in your home or business must be mitigated and completely removed.
Because of the chance of danger, you should almost always contact a mold damage restoration Cayce, SC company if you discover mold in your home. If you see mold growth, there is probably hidden mold trapped in drywall and crevices and elsewhere.
Check credentials before you hire a mold damage cleanup service.
Mold left to grow releases spores, which act like seeds and can harm your possessions in short order. If not, parasitic fungi will keep eating on your home or business and can destroy your possessions. Some molds, those that release toxic spores, can also cause major health problems ranging from neurological damage to breathing problems and mold-related illnesses and ongoing ill health. Mycotoxins can be particularly dangerous for infants, children, and anyone with a compromised immune system such as people with AIDS/HIV or lupus.mold damage restoration Cayce, SC